1.These terms and conditions should be read with the Booking Conditions and insurance information in our brochures or on our website. Especially note Sections 2, 4 and 7 of the Booking Conditions.
2. Offer applies only to bookings for 2014 which are booked before 31st March 2014.
3. The low deposit payable under this offer is £25.
4. "Nothing more to pay until 2014" applies to bookings for arrivals between 13th March and 31st December 2014. Bookings made for arrivals between 1st January and 12th March 2014 will have balance payments due at the end of 2013.
5. Does not apply to properties that sleep 10 or more.
6. The difference between the £25 low deposit and the usual deposit shown in our main brochure or website is payable with the balance payment, which we must receive no later than 10 weeks before your booking starts, or at the time of cancellation if you cancel your booking. This payment will include all applicable charges as detailed on your booking confirmation, including any insurance premiums and any Ferry costs. If payment is not received in full on time, we can treat your booking as cancelled by you for a non-refundable reason. If this happens, you will be responsible for cancellation charges (as shown in our main brochure or our website) including any deferred Booking Fee, Personal Travel Insurance and Ferry crossings that you have chosen to buy, all of which must be paid immediately.
7. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
8. Depending on popularity and property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn. Our Booking Conditions apply.
1. Offer applies to accommodation part only of bookings for most UK properties** for all bookings commencing in 2014 booked before 31st May 2013.
2. Not available with any other offer except offers featured in our main brochure.
3. Depending on market conditions, including property availability, this offer may be extended or withdrawn.
4. Does not apply to seasonal prices carried over from 2013 to 2014. These seasonal weeks, may be different, especially in relation to public and school holiday dates of the previous year - e.g. Easter 2014 dates are not the same as 2013.
5. **Whilst most property owners have not increased their 2014 prices, a small number have changed the price band or prices of their specific property.
6. Prices held message refers to the published prices in 2013 main brochures and not to any discounts some property owners made available in 2013.
7. 2014 prices may be affected by any new taxes or government levies. Our Booking Conditions apply.